Refresh Your Business
The 5-Day Brand Refresh challenge
Small daily steps to
Renew, reinvigorate, and refresh your brand from the inside out
Even if you’re feeling stressed out and overwhelmed trying to work from home with all that’s going on in the world right now, wouldn’t it feel great to take a daily step to move your brand forward? Would you like a little daily encouragement (or a LOT of encouragement!) to get more done and build your brand?
Join the challenge so you can ditch the clutter, refresh your businesses from the inside out, define your brand style, and create systems that support your business. Without overwhelm. And do it all in just 5 days!
We need community now more than ever!
While we are practicing social distancing in person, we’re holding each other tightly online.
- Videos that you can watch in 5-minutes or less
- Strategies for refreshing your social media
- Online community that’s cheering you on
- Recommendations for free apps and tools
- Daily email tips for building your brand
- Short trainings and PDF downloads
- Productivity strategies
What You’ll Get
Each day for 5 days, you’ll receive a short and sweet email with a tip or activity that you can do to build your brand and business.
You’re busy. We get it. That’s why every video in the challenge is less than 5 minutes! Watch from your computer or phone.
We’ll share our daily wins inside our private Facebook group where you’ll get encouragement and support from other women.
What is the free 5-Day Brand Refresh Challenge and how does it work?
You’ll receive one email per day with actionable tasks, tips, and activities so you can declutter, get organized, and refresh your brand’s style and visuals. . . or make a fresh start with your business!
- Organizing both your home office (even if your home office is the kitchen table!) and your digital office space, including using smart tools like Dropbox, Zoom, and more
- Curating and defining your brand style and vsuals, including creating brand mood boards on Pinterest and Unsplash.com
- Keeping up productivity while working from home, including our favorite tech tools and apps to help you be productive and focused during the precious time that you DO have!
- Showing up on social media with great visuals and a powerful Instagram bio so you can make the most of your energy and time spent on Instagram and Facebook
- Sending better emails that help define your brand with signature touches
- And . . . practicing self-care during these chaotic times.
You can choose one or all of the suggested daily activities–tasks broken down into 5 to 15 minute increments–depending on how much time you have that day. You’re never behind!
Small daily steps can lead to huge wins.
Let’s use this time to practice self-care for ourselves, our families, AND our businesses. We’re going to bloom where we are planted 🌱 . . . but you can also use this time to prune and weed what’s not serving your business, refresh your visual presence, and grow your brand, one step at a time.
Refresh your brand from the inside out. Join us below.